Aaron Driskill - Branch OwnerA.R.I.S. Home & Energy Inspection Services is a sister company to American Residential Inspection Systems. American Residential Inspection Systems (ARIS) was established in 1993 and includes three Certified Inspectors with the mission of educating and protecting property, buyers, and sellers in Southwest Missouri. That mission continues to be a driving force through today. ARIS has always put the interests of our clients first. We always give our clients the option of being on the premises during inspection. This is why we are one of Southwest Missouri's most respected property inspection companies. Beginning 2009 we added the Home & Energy division to A.R.I.S. to use cutting-edge technology to bring you the most comprehensive inspections and Energy Audit results. We have Certified Building Analyst/Energy Auditors on staff and are experienced with both residential and commercial properties. We understand the needs of today's investor and always know what to look for in an investment property. We also know how important a home is. We make sure your house can be the home of your dreams. A.R.I.S. Inspections has over 15 years experience in the inspection services and in 2009 added Energy Audits to our list of services. We pride ourselves in being an industry leader and bringing the latest trends of technology right to your home. We have a large assortment of professional equipment including the latest technology FLIR Infrared Cameras, the industry leader. We employ only top inspectors and auditors with a proven high level of professional integrity and a track record that speaks for itself.
Aaron's professional certifications include:
- Certified Building Analyst/Energy Auditor Building Performance Institute (BPI) Malta NY
- Certified Home Inspector (NACHI) International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- Missouri Certified Home Energy Auditor with Missouri Department of Natural Resources
- Missouri Department of Health Licensed Septic/Sewer Installer
- Missouri Department of Health Licensed Septic/Sewer Inspector
- Missouri Department of Agriculture Certified Wood Destroying Organism (Termite) Inspector.
- Licensed & Insured Inspections
- Errors & Omissions (EO) Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance
- Client Satisfaction Guaranteed